New Memberships and Renewals
FCCA membership fee is tax deductible, and is used to enrich cultural awareness in the Fredericksburg area. Your membership fees provide operating funds used for juried art exhibits, community education activities and facility maintenance.
- Download an application (PDF file).
- Submit Your Application by Mail or Email
- Pay For Your Membership Online: Select a membership level below and pay via PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can proceed as a PayPal guest.
- Online Renewals: Please indicate if you are paying for a renewal to your membership.
Benefits of Membership
- Receive FCCA’s bimonthly digital newsletters with information about FCCA and area activities, upcoming art shows, workshops, classes & more
- Option to receive print version of FCCA’s bimonthly newsletters
- Receive email updates and announcements of monthly shows and invitations to First Friday opening receptions
- Discounts on entry fees for juried exhibits
- 10% discount on art purchases in the Frederick and Members’ Galleries
- 10% discount on FCCA class/workshop fees
- Exhibit paintings in the Members’ Gallery holiday art show with no entry fee or jury process
- Eligible to apply to be juried for a solo or two-person month-long exhibit in the Members’ Gallery
- Use of FCCA’s credit card machine (Policy details)