FCCA and Community Bank of the Chesapeake continue their partnership at the downtown Fredericksburg branch located at 425 William Street.
Meet the Artists Event
January 30 – June 2, 2017 || All works for sale.
FCCA and CBTC Announce Exciting Changes in their Partnership
Fredericksburg Center for the Creative Arts and Community Bank of the Chesapeake are entering their third year of partnership with exciting changes.
- All art will be on display at the downtown branch located at 425 William Street.
- Shows will now run for a four month period (previously it was three months)
- CBTC will continue to host “First Friday Afternoon” giving art lovers a head start on the monthly visit to local galleries
- Each “First Friday Afternoon” will also feature two or three FCCA members in the current show as part of the “Meet the Artist” program
- CBTC will host an evening reception during each exhibit period for artists and clients to meet and mingle. The evening includes a drawing for a $50 gift card which can only be used to purchase art.
- Future shows this year are June 5 through September 29 (call for entries will be in early May) and October 2 through January 29, 2018 (call for entries will be in early September).
If you have any questions about the program, please contact Penny A Parrish, FCCA Special Event: CBTC coordinator at email@example.com.